Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weight in Week 25

This picture reflects what I have to do this week. LOL

Weigh in day today and the results were pretty good, considering I was expecting to stay the same.

Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos
Last week 23/8/2008 = 102.6 kilos

This week 30/8/2008 = 101.1 kilos

Loss this week 1.1 kilos.

Loss so far 13.7 kilos in 24 weeks.

I'm pretty happy with this weeks results, whilst I would have like a few more grams and who wouldn't I'm happy. I now have 2 weeks and 2 days till I go away and I have 1.1 kilos to lose in this time. This is totally achievable. Mind you during this time I also have a birthday and TTOM but I can still do it.

At weight watchers today we were talking about being our own cheer leaders and had to come up with some goals for this week. Mind are below:-

1. To track my food and no go over my points.
2.
3 x 20 minute extra in exercise so I can have some birthday cake.
3. I will not eat my usual exercise points (I can eat my extra ones on cake)

I normally earn betwen 30-40 points for exercise for the week but as my birthday is this week I have pledged to do more. So if I want a slice of birthday cake then I have to earn the points for it.

Every Saturday I walk to weight watchers and back. When I walk there it takes me between 25-30 minutes depending on fast I walk, however when I walk home I walk home the long way which takes me between 60-70 minutes. Well today when I walked home I had some shopping in my back pack and boy was it heavy, I couldn't believe the difference it made me feel and how much harder it was to walk home. Well I weighted my back pack when I got home and it weighted 6.7 kilos, I could believe it and was in shock, just a short time ago (well it feels like for ever) I had this weight (plus more) actually on my body and was walking around with it...

It made me realise that losing weight makes me feel so much healthier and its so much easier to exercise when you are losing weight.

Carlton
I am the most important person in the world.






2 comments:

boringsahm said...

You have worked so hard, go on and treat yourself and enjoy your birthday! I guess the trip is a birthday treat too!

Jaxx said...

Great loss there and yeah it is amazing when you carry something around, it makes you realize how much weight you have lost :-). Have an awesome day first day if Spring got to be good :-)