Monday, September 01, 2008

Watch out World My Mojo is back.

Yes that's right my mojo is back and things are starting to fall back into place. Watch out world I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.................

I had to laugh last night, I think I've finally got my mojo back, when it came to my eating yesterday I actually checked the points calculator (well when I was home) before I ate it. We got home from Manly rather tired and I wasn't feeling well so we had a frozen pizza for dinner. I actually worked out the points before I agreed to have some and it worked out that half of the pizza (250 grams) was worth 10.5 points but I only had 8.5 points left, so I could only have 200 grams worth. Guess what I did only eat the 200 grams worth I cut the pizza in half and then cut a 50 gram piece off and gave it to Brad to eat. The pizza was rather tasty for a frozen one. I couldn't believe that 50 grams of this pizza was 2 points and whilst I could have used my exercise points to eat that 50 grams I didn't want to. Normally I would have eaten that 50 grams and not thought or cared less over it.

Its been so long since things have clicked in my head and I haven't emotionally eaten or eaten stuff because Brad had it. It feels so good and empowering. I love feeling in control of my diet and exercise.

Whilst yesterday wasn't the best weather day in Sydney we decided to have lunch in Manly. These two shots are of Manly beach.

I seem to be making better lunch options, especially when my brother is around. His good habits seem to rub off on me. When choosing my lunch was was manually working out the points in my head. Even I was impressed with myself. I decided to order some grilled Barramundi, salad and some chips. It was rather yummy and the only dressing I had was some lemon juice.

After lunch we decided to walk down to the beach and go for a walk. Originally we walked from The Corso to Shelly Beach and back, which took 30 minutes. I decided that I wanted to continue walking so we then walked up to North Steyne Surf Club and back to The Corso, which took another 30 minutes.

Once back in Circular Quay we decided that we would try and find the Down Town Duty Free store so walked towards Town Hall, sadly we didn't find the shop, turned down one street to early but ended up walking to Town Hall station, which was another 30 minutes. Well I think we are going to give it another go next weekend to find this shop. We did do some other wandering around Manly as well and ending up coming home a bit tired..

I think the exercise and points stuff combined have finally clicked in my head.

I had a sneak on the scales this morning and I was 100.2 kilos, so provided I keep going as I am I will make double digits this week. Well I do want to make it my Thursday actually (it will only be unofficially but that's OK with me.

So Watch out World, I'm back. Yes it has taken a while but my mojo is well and truly back, I want to be double digits more than anything else in the world right now and its keeping me motivated. I so love the feeling of having my diet and exercise under control.

Just have to work out what's going to get me motivated to get under 90 by Christmas. Nothing like planning ahead. LOL....


Carlton

5 comments:

Jaxx said...

Isn't it great when it all clicks... :-)

Unknown said...

Love it when the mojo comes back! Everyone goes through times when they just simply don't feel like counting and everything :-)

Kathleen said...

It's such a good feeling when you know you can say no! Good luck for going under 100 this week and with going under 90 by Christmas! Just read the list you made on the side of your blog about reasons to lose weight - it motivates me to hit the exercise bike! Congratulations on all that you've achieved so far!

boringsahm said...

You are so in the ZONE! Mind, body and spirit all connected!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Sounds like you are on the rigt track there girl!!! Well done!