Sunday, September 14, 2008

Holidays - time has come..........


Well we fly out tomorrow and we have to be at the airport about 11 a.m. . I've still got heaps to do, I still have to pack, do some house work tomorrow and we are getting a new freezer tomorrow as well. If it doesn't come before I leave then Brad will have to wait around for it.

Well I actually came on tonight so say bye and that I'll talk to you all in about 3 weeks time. I'm not sure if I will get on the computer tomorrow morning before I go. Hope everyone has a good time and stays out of trouble while I'm away. LOL.....


I also will try and be as good as I can be and hopefully will stay a similar weight whilst I'm away..

Carlton

6 comments:

Jaxx said...

Have a wonderful time :-)

Chris H said...

Have a WONDERFUL time mate! Safe travels.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip Carlton you deswerve to enjoy every minute

Jen

boringsahm said...

Have a great holiday! Bring home some beautiful pictures to show off and make us all feel jealous!

Apple2Hourglass said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.
Bri

Anonymous said...

Hope you have the best time.
Cheers
Glenys