Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm home safely.....


Just thought I'd pop in and let you all know that I'm home safely.

I had a great time, despite the humidity of both Phuket and Singapore. Whilst we walked heaps (over 70 hours according to my heart rate monitor) I did eat a bit too much and drank too much. Not looking forward to weighing in on Saturday.

I'm still on holidays until next Tuesday and today I've so far spent it washing (5 loads), cleaning and cleaning out the pantry & fridge. All the fun things in life....

Hope everyone is going well with their weight loss journey. Its time for me to start again with my journey and lose this weight.

Carlton

4 comments:

Jaxx said...

Glad to hear you had a good time, don't you just love it when you have to come back with washing. Have a great weekend :-)

Chris H said...

It's been 10 years since we were in Singapore, but I can still vividly remember how freakin hot it was.. shopping in the big stores was a RELIEF if nothing else! and the 'cool' rooms at the Zoo, they were wonderful!

Chris H said...

DOH! I forgot to say, 'Welcome Home chick' ! Hope you catch up on everything soon.

GM said...

Welcome back, got to love holiday time! I've just had a bit of a break from work as well and back into weight loss and walking for me also, so I can do it all again at Xmas on the next break!

Cheers
Glenys