Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grrrrr of all days it had to rain today......


Of all the days this week it has to rain today. I realise we need the rain but I so hate it, its annoying. I also hate walking in the rain and I've planned 1 maybe 2 hour walks today (the 2nd one depends on when my car is ready - today or tomorrow).

I've already been for an hours walk today. I had to drop my car off to the mechanic's to get the brakes done. Whilst I was there he talked me into getting my car serviced as well (its been a long time since its been serviced). Hope it doesn't cost me too much... Seeing there are doing the service as well fingers crossed it is ready this afternoon. If so I will go for another hour's walk to pick it up.

My mechanic did offer to give me a lift home but I declined. After all I need the exercise and had factored it into day... Also Brad could drive me back to the mechanic's to pick the car up but I need the exercise..

Sorry I haven't posted the past few days, haven't really had anything to share. Well best go and do some more work....

Edit 6 p.m.:- My car is all fixed and sounding a lot like it should. Cost me $950 but then again I was expecting it to cost a little more than that. Oh I also got a good talking to by my mechanic on how I should get it serviced a little more often... I know he is right, my car is only 4 years old and I don't want anything serious to go wrong with it.

On the good side is that I walked to and from the mechanic's today, so I got in 2 hours of walking. I was so happy when the sun appeared this afternoon and I could walk in the sunshine. I am within my points today so feeling happy with myself..


Carlton

0 comments: