Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've got the flu

Thanks to Brad my lovely and adorable boyfriend I caught his flu on Thursday last week and have basically been in bed until today. I am so sick and tired of blowing my noise as I've gone though nearly 200 tissues since yesterday morning. Not joking..... I am so sick and tired of blowing my nose.

The are the flowers he brought home on Thursday night when he realised he has given me the flu. I seriously think he felt bad and was trying to score some brownie points. LOL...

I did get out of my sick bed today to go and have coffee with some lovely ladies I have been chatting to on the Weight Watchers Community Room and Chat room.. We all had such a great time and got along as if we had known each other for years. Funny think was that this was the first time I'd met people from online that I wasn't nervous about meeting. It was also so good to get out of the house for a while.

There are a few pictures of our get together on Facebook for those who are my friends there.

I've got an appointment to see the Dr on Monday, so I guess I just have to ride it out till then. I would have gone on Friday but I didn't think I was sick enough until it was too late and no appointments were left. Always the way...

We are also having a Sydney get together tomorrow, which I have to go as I'm picking up a couple of people who couldn't get there any other way. Just hope I don't infect everyone.

On the plus side of all of this, I did lose 600 grams at WI yesterday (I weighed at home instead of going to weight watchers and my scales are exactly the same as there's). I'm pretty happy with that considering I haven't done any exercise since Tuesday and we had Oporto's for dinner on Friday night. Yes I know its the day before WI but that's all I felt like. To be fair I did only have the hot chips and a chocolate mousse, however I did eat 3/4 of a jumbo chips (18 points for a whole jumbo chips) and a chocolate mousse was 8 1/2 points. Oh and its the last time I have this chocolate mousse. It was lovely and did melt in my mouth but was so not worth the points.

This week will be a better week..

Carlton


1 comments:

Chris H said...

Awww the flowers are lovely! And you deserve them.