Friday, October 10, 2008

I felt very much in control yesterday with my eating program.

We tried a new Chinese take away place last night (well I hadn't had anything from this place since the night of my mum's funeral). In the end I suck with my plan and ordered the Combination Chow Mein (and had 1/3 of the container and it had more veggies than meat in it), 1/3 of a container of Stir Fry Mixed Veggies, 3 heaped dessert spoons of Satay Chicken and 1 heaped dessert spoon of Fried Rice. Originally I wasn't going to have any rice but I thought I tbsp wasn't going to hurt.

I did manage to say within my points. Very happy with that. Brad is having left overs for lunch today and I had the mixed veggies with some tuna and 3/4 cup of rice.

The scales haven't started moving yet but I'm OK with it. I know that they will start to move again shortly, I just have to keep staying focused and eating well.

Carlton

1 comments:

Anne said...

Very similar to how I'm feeling, I'm trying hard, but also trying not to let the scales get to me. Great feeling being back in control:-)