Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'm feeling pretty good about today's choices.....

Not sure what the weather is doing today in Sydney. Once moment it's sunny then next it's not.

I'm really on a role at the moment with the pre-planning of my food. As I do the majority of the cooking at home, I also tend to do the planning and don't always tell Brad what's for dinner until I serve it up.

For dinner tonight I was going to make the meat loaf out of STGTBT cookbooks and baked veggies, however Brad has decided that he wants to go shopping tonight and have dinner out. I don't really want to eat out, so as compromise I agreed to take away Chinese food. Now I have to change my food plan and really plan my food for the rest of the day, as I make sure I don't go over in points. The good news is that he will have left overs for lunch tomorrow... Looks like we will have the meat loaf tomorrow night as I have the mince defrosted in the fridge and it has to be used.

Below is a copy of my daily menu plan (from the weight watchers online tracker). I am on 22 points a day and have so far used 18.5 points, this will leave me 3.5 points, so I can have some of what ever Chinese dish Brad chooses. I had a pretty late breakfast today, so this is why I can go without snacks during the day... Advantages from working from home I guess...

I'm feeling pretty good about my choices today (hey might change my title from Today to this statement).....

Carlton

POINTS
® Tracker entries

Thursday, 09 October 2008

Breakfast
1 serving Thick & Creamy Light - Country Fruit Salad 1.5
2 slice multigrain bread 2
1 cup Baked Beans 1.5
2 glass natural mineral water 0
Subtotal 5
Lunch
2 slice multigrain bread 2
1 small apple 0.5
1 serving Thick & Creamy Light - Country Fruit Salad 1.5
1 Cauliflower, Potato and Bacon Soup 2
Subtotal 6
Dinner
1/2 cup cooked steamed rice 2
2 serve Chinese Mix Veggies
1
1/2 serve Chicken Chow mein 3.5
Subtotal 6.5
Snacks
2 glass natural mineral water 0
2 glass Diet Coke 0
1 medium orange 1
Subtotal 1
Food POINTS values used 18.5
Food POINTS values remaining 3.5

1 comments:

MSU gal said...

Looks like you are really doing well. Keep up the good work!