Saturday, October 04, 2008

Weigh in Day

Hi everyone and hope you all have a great day.

WI day for me today and it wasn't all that good. Well I do only have myself to blame, too many cocktails, ice cream and hot chips whilst I was away... Well it was a fun trip anyway.

I'm also not going to admit how much weight I put on, whilst its not huge in the skeem of things, it still a bit. Maybe next week I'll post my weight and weight loss....

Today is a new day and I'm starting my journey again. I will also track all of my food and go back to the gym this week.

Carlton

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Who cares? You had a wonderful holiday, and that's the main thing afterall. Life is for LIVING dammit.

Heather said...

Welcome home Carlton! Sounds like you had a great time (which you're entitled to while on holiday) :)

I'm about to check the damage on the scales with only 2 days away in Canberra. My undoing was scorched almonds, and Viennese nuts at Floriade! Yummy, but I didn't eat too many, and shared it with everyone at least. Catch you on the thread. Really nice to have you back.
xx