Monday, October 20, 2008

Health update...

I'm so over this coughing and blowing my nose.

I went to the doctors today, and she has told me that I actually have Acute bronchitis boarding on pneumonia. I have been given some medication and if this doesn't start to work in a couple of days then I have to go and have a chest x-ray and go back to see the doctor.

Once I'm better we are actually going to do some more blood tests to check my pre-diabetes and then put a care plan into place.

Its the first time I've been to this doctor and I came away feeling so much happier with here plan of attack than I ever did with my previous doctor.

Carlton.



5 comments:

Jaxx said...

Bugga hope you feel better soon :-)

Chris H said...

Isn't it good to feel confident about your doctor? I hope you get a good plan... in the meantime, GET WELL ya tart! And thanks so much for the card.

Apple2Hourglass said...

That's a relief, I hope you get much better soon honey.

celtic_girl said...

I hope your feeling much better, it's good when we feel confident with our Dr's there hard to find that's for sure.

Heather said...

Get well soon Carlton - what a nasty bug! Big *germ free* hug to you. xx