Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What a great day in Sydney

What a brilliantly sunny day in Sydney today.

I'm also feeling a little better day.

Last night I planned out all my food for today and so far I have kept on track. I have also been for a 90 minute walk. The local club reckoned it was 24 degrees when I was out at lunch time but it didn't feel that hot.

Its one day at a time for me right now.

Brad has once again decided that he needs to lose weight and wants to go back on Weight Watchers (but not go to the meetings). I don't have a problem with this but I will believe it when I see it, as he has said this numerous times but hasn't lasted one day. He has put on a lot of weight during the past few months but until this morning he wouldn't admit it. Funny what getting on the scales will do to you. Even my brother has commented to me how much weight he has put on. I can only hope that he does mean it this time and we can support each other. I was going to talk to him about this last night, after I'd made my last post but he was busy doing other stuff. Maybe we can chat about it tonight.


Carlton
One day at a time.....

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Good luck with the chat with Brad tonight.

Jaxx said...

so can relate to the one day at a time ...... have a great day :-)

Anne said...

Thinking one day at a time usually helps me! Would be good if you could support each other.

Wish we had weather like yours, it seems to have rained constantly for a couple of days here.