Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I feel like a big fat pig right now.....

Yes that's right all I can say is since my last post on this blog I haven't been treading myself well and all I've eaten is crap. Nor have I exercised at all.

I'm not game to either go to my weekly weigh in nor get on my home scales but I know that I have put on weight instead of losing it. I am thinking of waiting till I get back from my holiday before going back to weight watchers. Mind you as an unlimited member I am still paying my monthly fees... I am skimming the weight watchers website but not really posting on many threads or tracking my food.


I only have myself to blame and I'm not very happy with myself right now. I so feel like a big fat pig right now...

I will get myself back to the gym tomorrow and stop eating junk food. I will also track my food using the weight watchers online tracker... Baby steps and I will not beat myself up if I don't do things perfectly...

I am not beating myself up over this post, just being honest and getting this off my chest.


I don't know why I do this to myself but one day I will understand it.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will do better than today.

Only 6 days to go before I go away.....



Carlton
I am the most important person in the world.

6 comments:

Jaxx said...

I think most of us can relate to this post, why do we do it, we know it is not right, we feel like crap after we have pigged out yet we still do it.....

Chris H said...

Dunno why we do it... really I don't! But we do, and we have to move on and accept we all have slip ups, and they even taste nice! lol

Anonymous said...

I agree, we all have times like this. The most important thing is to dust yourself off and pick yourself up again. Back on the wagon and things will be fine again. Baby steps.

Holiday time for you, yeah!!!

BFN
Glenys

Anne said...

I know my motivation has been absent for a few months now. But I feel it's coming back. Main thing - jsut keep picking yourself up. As the comment above, baby steps:-) One day at a time....

celtic_girl said...

We all do it, that's for sure,so don't get too down on yourself, I'd go back to WW before you go away, so it's not so hard when you come back

Heather said...

Hey Carlton, only a few days to go....have the best time! It's just a little glitch this week, we all know what they're like, they're frustrating and annoying. But you'll bounce back....you have bounced back before and you'll get your mojo back before you know it.

xx