Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weight loss Things to remember

I've been doing some sole searching the past few days as I'm still struggling with what I eat.

I've found the following tips to remember and I thought I'd share them:-

1. You have within you the resources to achieve success.
2. If you think you can or think you can't your are always right.
3. Believe in yourself.
4. Water flushes away the fat.
5. You are in charge of your results.
6. It's time to be in control of your life, no more excuses.
7. Slim People are active.
8. Slim People eat to live rather than live to eat.
9. Slim People rarely snack but when they do its a healthy snack.
10. Slim people drink more water than other liquids.
11. Slim People avoid high fat foods.
12. Slim People listen to their stomachs and stop eating when satisfied.
13. The more active you are the better you feel, look and fat you burn.
14. Don't beat yourself up if you slip up, habits take 21 days to form.

I've also been looking at the reasons why I want to lose weight. These are:-

* My brothers cardiologist told me that I had an increased risk of heart disease since he had a heart attack when he was under 50.
* To have control over food i.e. to eat the live not live to eat.
* I want to look and feel healthier and sexier.
* To improve my overall health.
* To have more energy.
* To buy clothes that not only look good but are smaller in size.
* To live a longer and better life.
* To live longer.
* To improve my self esteem.
* To feel more attractive.
* To have control over my life.
* I already have pre-diabetes and I don't want full blown diabetes.
* So the air plane tray table sits flat and not up against my stomach.
* So I can have an active life and not huff and puff when I'm out and about.
* To be proud of myself.



Carlton

0 comments: