Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today's Weight Loss Journey

I've been out and about most of today. We did go out for lunch at an Italian restaurant today and whilst I ate some garlic bread and a few after lunch chocolates I did have a core lunch of Pasta Napoletana which was very filling. I'm quiet proud of myself for sticking with a core option and not just eating anything that was on the menu.

I hadn't done much exercise this weekend and felt like going for a walk tonight when I got home. I've just come back from a jog/walk of 6 kms. Basically I walked for one block, jogged for the next, then walked etc. Some of the blocks were bigger than others and whilst I came home a bit tired and sweaty, I'm feeling pretty good right now about my achievements.


OMG only 4 weeks till I go overseas and I still have to get to at least double digits.... No more chocolate for the next 4 weeks and lost of exercise for me.

My body does some strange things somethings and really does my head in. Yesterday was WI and due to it being TTOM I few hundred grams heavier than last week, however today when I got on the scales I was a kilo lighter than yesterday. I realise that carry fluid this TTOM but a kilo difference in 24 hours and when TTOM hasn't finished yet is just ridiculous......




Carlton

1 comments:

Chris H said...

oooo where are you going? how long? exciting! I can go up or down by as much as 4 kilos in ONE DAY!