Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weight in Week 24

Weigh in day today and the results were pretty good, considering I was expecting to stay the same.

Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos
Last week 23/7/2008 = 102.6 kilos
This week 16/7/2008 = 102.2 kilos
Loss this week 0.4 kilos.
Loss so far 13.7 kilos in 24 weeks.




I've just noticed that its been a few weeks since I've posted a weigh in result. Naughty me LOL.... Must get better at being more accountable for my actions....


Only a couple more kilos till I'm at double digits and I'm so going it give it my all to get there before I go away (3 weeks on Monday). I've also decided to go back to points and I seem to be able to keep my portion sizes under control and that's a must if I'm to get to double digits.

I've already been for 2 walks this morning. First I walk to my weight watchers meeting which is 30 minutes away and then I also walk home, however when I walk home I walk the long way which takes about an hour. This morning my walk home was a little longer with it taking 75 minutes.

I'm on track with my points so far today, which is a great start to the week. I did not buy any junk food whilst I was at the shopping centre today.

Edit:- Its now 11.16 p.m. and I have 3 points left. I know that I should eat all my points especially seeing I've earned 7.5 points in exercise but I am not hungry. I'm going out for lunch tomorrow so I will save them for that. We are having lunch with my brother and at this stage I do not know where we are going... I'm a bit bored with the Olympics at the moment so I might go to bed...

Carlton



0 comments: