Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do you have fat eyes?

There is a post of this on the Weight Watchers Forum today and I thought I'd use it as today's entry.

"When you look in the mirror do you see any difference?


Are the clothes loose,and the scales say it but the mirror doesn't reflect it?


Could, it be that for so long this big person has been staring back at you and that you have come accustomed to seeing this person that the thinner person doesn't come through?


What are your thoughts on this and how are your eyes?"


My thoughts are:-

No I can see the weight loss and toning in the mirror and this is the first time I've done weight watchers that I have been able to. Where I still have to work at it, is to do with tops/tshirts etc., when I started I was wearing a size 26 and now I wear a 18-20 but when I hold them up I say to myself that no they will not fit, and am surprised every time they do.


I worked out last night that this is the 10th time I've tried weight watchers. Some attempts I've lost only a few kilos and given up whilst others I've lost up to 40 kilos and given up. This time is the last time that I am rejoining weight watchers as I am determined to get to goal no matter what....

I am the most important person in the world and my health depends on it.

Carlton

0 comments: