Saturday, August 30, 2008

12 Tips to a Heathly Person

This is my image of a healthy person and whilst I may never actually wear a bikini I still picture this kind of image.

I found these tips on a CD ROM of Annette Syms (Symply too Good to be True cook book author) and I thought they were great. To remind me of them I thought I'd post them here.

I also love the following sayings:-

* If it is to be then its up to me.
* I am the most important person in the world.

12 Tips to being a Healthy Person

1. Think and act like a Healthy person.
2. Take Control of food and don't allow it to control you.
3. Reduce the stress in your life.
4. Reduce Salt.
5. Reduce caffeine.
6. Reduce the fat in your food.
7. Reduce alcohol.
8. Exercise at least 3-4 times per week.
9. Stop smoking
10. Drink at least 2 litres of water per day.
11. Eat the quantities of food that your body needs.
12. Be Happy - smile - think positive and live life to the fullest every day.


Carlton
I am the most important person in the world

0 comments: