Saturday, August 02, 2008

Weigh in Week 22

Weigh in day today and the results were pretty good, I was a little disappointed as I expected to lose a bit more but oh well what can I do but try harder this week. LOL.

Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos
Last week 02/8/2008 = 103.3 kilos
This week 26/7/2008 = 102.7 kilos
Loss this week 0.6 kilos.
Loss so far 13.2 kilos in 22 weeks.

My exercise is improving, however I so need to get my eating under control.

I spoke with my leader regarding my eating and she has suggested that I do eat a little more but to make it healthy options and not snacky kind of stuff. So I am going to try and eat more fruit this week as my snacks and see how I go.

I do know that I am going out for lunch today with my brother, City to Surf practice walk tomorrow so lunch out at the Gelato Bar in Bondi Beach, dinner out Tuesday at the club and my brothers birthday is Thursday so I'm out for dinner again this night. I will have to remain focused the rest of the time and remember to exercise.... Wow what a week its going to be.

Carlton

1 comments:

Heather said...

It's great that you're over that plateau. I bet that you've got a lot of muscle now with all your exercise...and that weighs more. You must be so fit and that's so healthy. You've got great results with your measurements too! You're such an inspiration to me *who only exercises to make up for going over in pts*, lol.

xx Heth