Friday, August 22, 2008

Time for a Visual Update

I think it is time for me to remind myself just how far I have actually come with my weight. The best way I know how is visually.



This picture is of me before my weight loss journey began and I weighed in at 115.9 kilos.

Sad thing is that I thought I looked good in this photo...









This picture is of me at 110.6 kilos on 1 April 2008










These two pictures were taken today with me at 102.7 kilos. Its a bit hard for me to notice the difference as the clothes in the first picture are too big for me... Typical apple shape I am, I think my legs are looking kind of skinny in the 2nd picture but the top half of me has so weight still to lose. Then again I do still have about 38 kilos to go to get to my goal weight.

Sorry it appears that I don't seem to like to smile in photos....

When I look at the photo before I lost weight and the one today I can notice a big difference and I need to remember this and use this as one of the many things to inspire me to keep going. I am far from being happy with the way my body looks.

Below are some photos of my bf Brad. He started weight watchers in April (I think) to help support me but found it too hard. I think that was because his heart wasn't in it and that he was trying to lose weight for me.

This is Brad on the 2008 Australia Day weekend in Townsville. This would be my favourite photo of him.







The photo below is Brad today he has put on about 6 kilos since the top photo was taken... He is only 5 foot 3 inches so the weight is very noticeable.

Oh and I also thought that my blog could do with being refreshed. I also added some of the photos on the side bar and reasons that I want to lose weight. This way they are a little more visual and easier to access than searching through past entries to find.

Carlton

3 comments:

Paula Beavan said...

Hey Carlton you look fantastic, you've reminded me that I need to update my blog and post some new pics too.
Doing well love,
Lolabelle

Heather said...

Love the new blog facelift Carlton! You can really see the difference since the start. I need to put some new pics up too...I will soon. xx

Chris H said...

You are looking great... your bf needs to pull finger! Sorry but hell, he is killing himself (don't mean to offend)....the first photo of him is lovely.