Thursday, August 21, 2008

25 Days till I go away & struggling with my weight....

OK by now anyone that reads my blog is probably sick of hearing about my planned trip away. We it's 25 days till I go away and I'm starting to wonder what I will take with me.

The good thing about going to Phuket is that I can get some clothes made for me and buy some bootleg stuff there too. I've decided that I am going to take with me 3 tops and 3 pairs of shorts and some swimmers. The rest will be bought there...

I already have one pair of swimmers which is a top & pants and I will wear a pair of board shorts with it. I think the top is still a little tight due to my stomach but bf thinks it looks OK. Pictures to the left is a pair of swimmers that I bought today and I will wear my board shorts with them too. Lucky the shorts and others swimmers are blue. (Oh and it's not me in this photo)..

I also admit defeat that I am not going to make my 95 kilo goal so I can go shopping. I am also struggling to get under 100 kilos at this rate, however I am determined to make it under 100 kilos before I go. I also want to look better in my swimming top (the one I already own).

During the past few days I've been struggling with my portion sizes and the whole concept of Core, so I've decided that after WI on Saturday I'm going back to points and I will not eat any junk food before I go away, including chocolate. If I go out for a meal I will make a healthy choice (which will happen as I go out for lunch every Sunday with my brother and my birthday is in 13 days time).

I have eaten well today which is a good start. Sorry for the ramble on but I had to get this off my chest.


Carlton

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Nice togs mate... and I hope you do get under the 100 before you go!

Kimmy said...

You can do it Carlton!!!! Just stay focused and believe in yourself. And I'm not sick of hearing about your trip. It must be very exciting and it's not to far away now.