Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Help Chocolate - mmmmm


Chocolate - mmmmmmmm now I thought I had this under control and that the cravings were gone. How wrong I am. The past 2 days all I have done is crave chocolate. I did cave in yesterday and had 2 pieces of Toblerone chocolate (giant size 25g per piece) which were good but I didn't even enjoy that much. I am so lucky that Brad ate all the toblerone and there is none left.

Today all I've been craving is chocolate and yes I've had some more. Again I am over my daily points for the day but the difference is that I do not feel satisfied after eating this chocolate. I do have plenty of exercise points which well and truly cover all of this chocolate. I have had chocolate under control for about a month now and I am so frightened that I will have a big binge and undo all my good work....

Lindt chocolate is my down fall and I do have some Lindt hot chocolate in the fridge (but out of sight). Basically Lindt hot chocolate is grated Lindt chocolate. I'm hoping out of sight and out of mind. At the moment I'm trying to keep my self busy so I don't go and eat it my the spoon full.

Its pretty sad at the moment all of my waking thoughts are of chocolate. Mind you did does make me feel yucky after I have more than a little bit of it.......

Oh and its not PMS time so I'm at a loss as to why I am so obsessed about chocolate these past few days.

Had to get this off my chest and vent a little over chocolate.

Carlton

1 comments:

Jaxx said...

Know what you mean about chocolate - my downfall. My god that chocolate fountain picture looks yummy.....LOL