Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Exercise Day




Felt a little better today. After a phone call with my local gp doubled by medication, he has said to see how I go and take one tablet in the morning and if I need another one take it at lunchtime. Today I took both of them.
Today was also an exercise day. I walked to work and managed to walk it in 30 mins. I was very amazed as I have never walked that quickly to work ever before. At lunchtime I went to the gym and did 20 mins on the x-trainer and 10 mins on the treadmill. I also walked home and walked fast again and walked it in 30 mins.

Don't have much else to say today.

I do feel a bit of a piggy after eating lots and lots of ice cream last night.

Decided to add both pictures as it shows the extremes I'm feeling at the moment.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and am still finding it difficult to give myself compliments today:-

1. Exercised 3 times today for 30 mins each.
2. Increased fitness levels.
3. stuck to my eating plan - which is good as I ate lots of ice cream last night when I was in a black hole.
4. ????????????????
5. ????????????????

Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice

6 comments:

Mel said...

4. Realised I needed help so phoned GP and asked for it

5. Surpassed previous exercise goals!

You are a fantastic person and are doing so so well.

Take it easy and love yourself ok!
mel

Mel. said...

Thanks Mel what a great reply. Yes I must love myself and take the pressure off me to be perfect and admit that I am human.

Me said...

4. Have the courage to blog about what goes on in my life (because there are a lot of people out there who can't face the issues they have to deal with)
5. I support others who are battling along in their journey.

I hope that you have a great day and that things start to settle down for you.

Take care and be good !
Me

Kim said...

Ok I just want to ask you a question regarding ex-boyfriend.

If it didnt work the first time will it be any better the second time? read over your post again because I think that this gentlemen has played with your emotions long enough. You deserve better and that wont happen until you decide to let him go. Please email me anytime you need to talk.

You are a strong wonderfully compassionate woman who deserves wonderfulness in her life.

Kim

Mel said...

no ones perfect kiddo!
(now we all need to remember that, me included)!

abc said...

sending you good vibes carlton xx