Friday, May 26, 2006

Thank God its Friday


What a great week it has turned out to be.
Yes thank god is is Friday. Whilst the week has gone fairly fast, I'm glad it is over. My motivation is gone and I'm so over doing my job.
I also can't wait to weigh in tomorrow and see how I've gone this week. My diet started out pretty crappy this week but has improved dramatically and I've finished off with a bang. Now I just have to concentrate on my exercise and then I will consider myself back on track.

I worked out there is about 8 weeks till exbf comes home and I have about 8 kilos to lose to be under 80 kilos. Bring on this challenge. I am actually beginning to miss him. I so want a warm and loving cuddle and some action. Bascially I want what I can not have and I've told him so. He wants to see me too and has told me to imagine us cuddling. I am so over imagining it, I want the real thing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But on that note, I'm not interested in dating anyone either.

My compliments day are:-

1. I can lose 8 kilos before exbf comes home.
2. I am very happy with how my week finished.
3. I am so proud of myself that I have turned things around and am back on track.
4. I deserve the best in life and am not going to settle for 2nd best.
5. I am the most important person in my life.


Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.
Think thin and drink more water.

4 comments:

kristy said...

Congratulations, Carlton, and your fabulous loss. I'm so proud and I'm sure you can meet your goals! Just review daily and keep doing making these great daily choices!
You've totally inspired me that I can dust myself off... I really need to believe in that right now. The damage I've done I can take off in a week, but I know it's about so much more than that... I'm not going to let myself sink into a sabotage spiral! I'll make good of my week just like you have. Pick yourself up, and make those right decisions, eh? Whoo.. look at this vent I'm having. Anyway. Congrats on your loss... I'm very proud.
Have a great weekend, with great choices...
x Kristy

Cinders said...

Well done on a fantastic week. Have a great week and good luck with weigh in.

abc said...

Well done Carlton. You really are doing so well on so many levels. You Go Girl!

Mel. said...

Thanks everyone. It hasn't been easy and I think I'm finally turning my life around.

Bring on the 80's!!!!!!!!!!