Monday, May 29, 2006

Feeling very loney tonight


Feeling very loney and low tonight.

I so miss my mum and would love to chat to her about what's going on in my life. All I want to do is cry, cry and cry some more. Not really sure what's caused this tonight. I so want a cuddle and some understanding.

I hate being so unstable and emotional.

I thought I'd post this because I thought it might make me feel better, but it doesn't. Feel just as low before I started and don't really feel like I have done anything good today.

Still have to finish backing exbf's stuff and am determined to finish that tomorrow night. I will have a early night today due to being up till 1.30 a.m last night due to watching the F1 Gand Prix.

Carlton

5 comments:

Briony said...

Hang in there matey, you're getting better every day, we all still have our bad days. Maybe read back through your compliments to yourself and remember what a great person you are.
Hope today is better for you.
Bri

Mel said...

hugs hugs hugs to you hon
it does suck when life is shitty doesn't it
we're all here for you so vent away (hell you listen to me enough times lol)
take care ok
mel

abc said...

So sorry you are having a bad time, but its temporary, you will be ok. And you do need to let yourself grieve over losses. You are doing so great in many respects. I noticed you didn't do your compliments last night.
1. You are caring person
2. You are an intelligent person
3. You help others, and therefore you are an angel
4. You take positve steps for yourself, like having dinner at the table and joining ck.
5. You look forward, you get up and geton with keeping on.
6. You are good at kicking nme in the butt when I need it

Me said...

Sorry to hear that you are feeling low - I hope that by the time you get this you are feeling better. Wish I was closer so I could give you a big hug - youdeserve it.
What you have been through hasn't been dreadfully difficult and you must expect to have some bad days along the way - the thing to work on is having more good days than bad.
Hang in there - we are all here for you if you need us - just yell out !
Take care and be good to yourself - sending lots of positive energy your way !
Me

Mel. said...

Thanks everyone and you are all right. I am a special and loveable person. My depression just gets on top of me sometimes.
This depression is not caused by my losses rather than being a victim twice in my life, I have realised this from going to therapy.
Will talk more about it as it becomes easier to do so.