Saturday, May 13, 2006

Weigh in Day

Yes today is weigh in day and it seems to come around so fast. I weighted in at 99 kilos today which is a gain of 300 grams. Not too bad considering its over 2 weeks, I've been sick for a week and a half, I've comfort ate this week with lots of chocolate and have basically done no exercise.

If I also tell the truth I've struggled to stay focused and on the sureslim program since I've come back from my trip to Melbourne in early April. Enough is enough I am so sick of being this size, which is why I joined Coco and Rainbow in their 10 kilo challenge. Briony has now joined us, so theirs 4 of us in the challenge which is great but since the challenge started, where now in week 3 I've only lost 500 grams. Today is a new week and instead of saying I'm going to stick to the sureslim program all week I'm going to say I will stick to it today and take it as a day by day thing.

I do not need chocolate in my life and I will stick to sureslim today. So far today I have for breakfast, 200g of natural yoghurt, a peach, 2 tbs of linseed meal and 300 mls of water. So far so good.

My compliments for today are:-

1. I am a healthy person.
2. I can do anything.
3. Nothing will stop me now.
4. I do not need chocolate.
5. I am a strong person.

Have a great day


Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice

3 comments:

abc said...

Carlton a loss is a loss. Congratulations!!! You can do this. You are not in triple figures and weightloss occurs in cycles. You are healthy and you can do anything, and you are very special person. Rainbow xx

Mel. said...

thanks for the encouragement. not sure where you got the idea I lost 300 grams as I put it on. Yes I am still in double digits but not going in the direction I'd like.
Might read my post again to see if I'd written I'd lost instead of gained.

Mel. said...

Yes I understand your reply now. I have lost overall on our challenge. That is good and I'm determined to have a good week and good result this time next week.