Saturday, May 27, 2006

Weigh in Day


Weigh in day just comes around so fast. Today I weighted in at 96.9, which is a loss of 1.6 kilos this week, very excited.

I am beginning to believe that I can do this and that my life has turned around. I am learning so much from CK and have met some lovely people.

I am focused on losing weight at the moment and on my eating, just need to include some exercise on a regular basis. I truly believe that if I can get my head around things I can sort out all of my problems and recover from being clinically depressed. One of the ways I'm doing this is by reading motivational books by people how have won the battle with losing their weight and another is books like I can make you thin. I know what I need to do to lose the weight but my mind is allowing my body to do it. I recently ordered the CD's and workbook on Think Slim. It was a bit expensive but as far as I am concerned well worth it. I so need to reprogram my mind to allow me to lose the weight and to be happy with myself. It may also help me to reduce the therapy sessions that I go to and save me some money (they are $160 per hour). I got the CD's tonight and started reading the work book. I can't wait to listen to the CD's and start reprogramming myself to thinking positively about me and losing weight.

My compliments today are:-

1. I have all of the resources I need to lose weight and I am allowing myself to do so.
2. I believe in myself.
3. I am in charge of my life and results.
4. No one can do this for me and I am doing this for myself.
5. I am in control of my life and no more time for excuses.

A few other quotes I found today are:-

* If you think you can or think you can't you are always right.
* Water flushes away the fat.
* Morning tea means morning TEA and not fatty foods.
* An apple a day is a good start

The Think Slim program actually fits really well into the Sureslim program in which you can't eat pasta, potatoes, and lots of bread. This program also encourages you not to eat between meals, which is also what Sureslim advises you to do (in fact you can't eat for 5 hours between meals).

Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.

1 comments:

Briony said...

Well done on a great loss this week. You've worked hard so you deserve it.
Have a great day!
Bri