Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another Good Day


I had another good day today. Went to the dentist this morning for a check up and got my teeth clean and I don't have to go back again for at least 3-6 months.

When I got to work we had morning tea as the big boss came to see us. This consisted of cakes, sausage rolls, Vietnamese chicken rolls, scones with jam & cream and juice. I was so strong during this I drank my water and chatted to people. There was enough left over than it sat in the office all afternoon. Whilst I wasn't tempted at morning tea, the longer it sat in the office the more tempted I got. Around 4.30 this afternoon I was starving and was so tempted to have a sausage roll. It was to the point that I walked over to them and then stopped. In the end I walked away but decided it was time for me to go home as the longer I was there the more I wanted a sausage roll. Even thought about just eating the meat and not the pastry. In the end I'd said no as I had already planned my meals for the day and I want more than anything else right now to weigh less than exbf when he comes home. Yes more than anything, even us getting back together. This is my driving force at the moment.

Overall whilst I was very tempted today I resisted and had a great day food wise.

I also sat at the table and had dinner again tonight. What a great feeling it is, to sit and concentrate on what your eating and drinking . I also decided that I would drink my water tonight out out of a large red wine glass and that way I didn't feel like missing out on drinking wine.

My compliments today are:-

1. Ya to me for resisting morning tea.
2. Ya to me for taking time out to enjoy my dinner.
3. Ya to me for putting my needs and wants first today.
4. I am happy with my day and resistance.
5. I can see as a 80's girl by 1/8/06 and myself at goal weight within 6 months of being an 80's girl.

Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.
Think thin and drink more water.

4 comments:

Me said...

Way to go on resisting the sausage roll - GOOD FOR YOU !!!!
Hope you have a great weekend - take care and be good !
Me

abc said...

Wow, you exercised alot of restraint! well done! You are really focused and it shows. Yuo have many reasons to be very happy with yourself! Have a great weekend Carlton!

Briony said...

Well done!!! I'm so proud of you. I'm not sure I could have been that strong. Hope you have a great weekend.
Bri

Mel. said...

Thanks. I nearly wasn't. I actually had to go home to stop me from eating them.