Saturday, May 20, 2006

Weigh in Day


I can't believe it is weigh in day again already. Time is going so fast. I weighed in at 98.5 kilos today which isn't too bad considering its TOM. I've been pretty slack this week and haven't posted since last Tuesday. Main reason for this is I've been pretty flat this week and not feeling right. Not really sure what its all about and haven't been on the next much.
I'm a little all over the place this weekend as well. I'm sure its got to do with exbf should have come home yesterday and it would have been my mum's 72 birthday tomorrow. Its tough time emotionally for me at the moment.
I exbf and I spoke tonight and I can't believe how well we are getting on as friends. In fact I'll say we have never got on this well. There has always been some sort of stress, lies, deception, lack of communication and distance between us. Since we have split it's like all of the crap between us has gone and we are finally beginning to have the relationship we both always wanted with each other. That is to be nice to each other, respect each other and become friends. Don't get me wrong we are not getting back to together, just trying to be friends. We've spoken about this and agreed we will see how and where things go. We may decide to get back together when he comes home or just not spoil things and always be friends.

My compliments
1. I am a healthy person.
2. I eat healthy.
3. I am a good person
4. I am a considerate person
5. I put myself 1st in what ever I do.

Its time I really got stuck into losing my weight and would love to be in the 80's when exbf comes home at the end of July. I've told him I am going to use this at my motivation and tease him with it, so he can see what he is missing out on. His reply is what ever it takes you to stay motivated and as long as your happy.

Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.
Drink more water and think slim

7 comments:

Briony said...

You are going through such a hard time at the moment, but you seem to be really trying hard to focus on your weight loss, which is great. You're doing really well considering your circumstances. You will become a much stronger person once you get through this. We're all here for you if and when you need us. Take care and look after yourself.
Bri

kristy said...

I think it's so important that you take care of your mind, body and spirit during these challenging times in your life. Remember to take some time every day to think of some simple positives, things you are grateful for in your life... Thankyou for your own caring comments on my blog :)
Tough times are much easier to get through with support!
x Kristy

Coco said...

I think that sounds like a totally great motivation.

When I first decided to lose weight my boyfriend lived in NZ (we later split up) but whenever I was tempted I just tried to imagine his face when he saw me next.

Now I use my parents as motivation because I only see them once every 6 weeks or so and always try to shrink a bit between visits.

If this is going to work for you then I say go for it. Maybe write the date he returns on your mirror.

Mel. said...

Thanks. I have about 2 months till exbf comes home and would love to be in the 80's by then. Time I got my but into gear and start losing weight.

Me said...

You are sounding so positive Carlton - well done. You really are taking big steps forward - I hope that you are really proud of what you are achieving not only with your weight but with other areas of your life as well.
Keep up the good work and take care !
Me

abc said...

Carlton that is so nice that you and your ex are getting along well. You are going through a tough time and its quite understandable. You seem to be really good at thinking things through. You have a good way of sorting out your thoughts and find ways to keep moving forward. You are putting yourself first a bit and I sense this is a bit new to you...that you have been looking after others and putting them before yourself in the past. Looking after yourself first makes you better able to look after those you love. And a big Well Done on your weight girl!! With what you are dealing with someone else would put on 5 kg in the same time. You and I can still do this 10kg!! You are doing great and you are heading in the right direction and you are clearly a very special woman. I hope your week is a good one. Your mum will be watching over you like an angel on your shoulder. Rainbow xxx

Mel. said...

Yes putting myself first is a very new and hard thing to do. I normally help out others and deal with myself when I have to.
Thank you for your kind comments. Yes Rainbow we can still lose 10 kilos and I'll race you to it. Exbf is due to come home when our challenge ends and would love to lose 10 kilos before then. Not sure how realistic this is but I will try.