Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers Day


Today is mothers day and with my mum no longer being here, I thought today would be a difficult day. So far so good today. I've had a fairly good day.

I found the poem below regarding mothers on the CK site and just had to use it in todays blog.


What are Mums made of?
A spoonful of sugar
A cupful of love
Sprinkle with kisses
Give a big hug.

I miss my mum so much.

I contacted Dave last night regarding the walking group and am going to go and take a look at the group and go for a walk with them this week. This is a big thing for me to have actually done it. Now I just have to turn up.

Exbf and I had a good chat today regarding us being friends and what that really means going forward. I'm the type of person that needs to know what is going on. I also need to know what any barriers are and need to feel in control of situations. So far all conversations that we've had since we split have been pleasant and very little tension. Its a bit amazing we not good as a couple but great as friends.

I'm happy with how things in my life are now going.

My compliments:-

1. Congratulations to me for sticking to sureslim program today.
2. Congratulations to me for not eating any chocolate or anything from the vending machine today.
3. I am happy with myself and my will power.
4. I am a trustworthy person
5. Congratulations on contacting Dave regarding his walking group.

Hope everyone had a great mothers day and spoilt their mums lots. Have a great day and just remember you can do what ever you want to.


Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.

5 comments:

Coco said...

Sounds like you've really found you Mojo again.

Will be a very exciting few weeks coming up!

Cinders said...

I'm glad u contacted Dave. You have to turn up - don't even think about it - just do it.
That was a nice poem about mum's and I'm sorry your mum has gone.

Mel. said...

Thanks. I'm feeling the happiest I have in a long time.

Yes I will turn up to Dave's walking group and let you all know what its like.

Briony said...

Congraulations on all counts. You've had a better week, even though you had a gain, and it sounds like you're back in control. Keep up the good work.
Bri

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»