Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weigh in Day


Weigh in day was yesterday and weighted in 95.7 kilos which is a loss of 1.2 kilos.

Which is a great result.

So far I've lost nearly 21 kilos in 18 months, and whilst it is really slow rate, I feel it is still good considering what stuff I've had to face during this time. I'm happy that I am still plodding along and haven't given up. I can do this and I will do this for me.

Exbf comes home in about 6 weeks so I've got just under 6 kilos to lose before he comes home to reach my goal. Exbf weighs in at 89 kilos (6 foot 3) and I'd love to weigh less than him when he comes home. I have six weeks to be very focused and exercise every day. It can be done.

I can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to the Think Slim cd's is going really well. At the moment I'm listening to the 9th CD which helps to cover come cravings, sleeping deeper and better etc.

Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget the ex. Do this for yourself and move on to someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated!

Mel. said...

I am doing this for me. I'm using the ex coming home as a way to motivate me through a rough time I'm having. I also want to show off to him what he is missing out on.

abc said...

Good for you! 1.2kg in a week is fabulous and 21 kg in 18 months is really great...really super great because its more sustainable than doing it in 12 weeks or something like that. Have a terrific week Carlton!

Cinders said...

Great loss.. Have a fantastic week.

Mel said...

awesome work!
lol, hope you've got an outfit picked out just so you CAN show the ex what he's missing!
GO GIRL!
mel