Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Update


Just a quick up date to let you all know that I am alright. I've been a bit unwell and motivation has been low. Yes I have been busy at work but also slack in updating my blog. I really couldn't be bother to do it last week.
Lost 200 grams last week due to my slackness.
Went shopping on Sunday and Monday morning and spend $1200. I got the following:-

2 black jackets for work.
2 brown jackets for work.
1 blue suit.
9 new shirts for work.
1 pair of black shoes.
1 pair of brown shoes.
6 pairs of tights (black, navy and brown).
5 pairs of socks (brown, tan and white).
1 pair of brown jeans
4 casual tops (black, blue, purple and brown).

You have to love the sale season. Myers and 1628 loved my business over the week. I only paid full price for 1 Brown Jacket and 2 shirts, everything else was on sale. Brown is starting to take over my wardrobe and replacing my love of blue.

I decided it was time to update my wardrobe, especially for work and the retail therapy was about all the exercise I did on the weekend.

I did go through my wardrobe including shoes, and donated 2 big black plastic bags of clothes and 1 big black plastic bag of shoes to St Vincies. My good deed for the weekend.

Carlton
Never pay for the same kilo twice.

8 comments:

Me said...

Well done on the loss - remember that they all add up.
Love that you went out and got some great retail therapy - sounds like you got lots of bargains.
Hope you are feeling better - take care and look after yourself !
Me

Anonymous said...

Wow, way to go with retail therapy! It must feel great to have cleaned out your wardrobe and have some new things....and new things bought on sale is even better! Sorry you've been a bit down. You have really done well though because your loss of 200grams is quite significant when you think of it. You are trending in the right direction. Its fabulous. Just keep going that way for a while. You are something very right, and you are probably alot healthier for it too. Take care Carlton, and have a good week. Rainbow

Briony said...

Oh I love shopping, you must have had a ball. Have a great weekend.
Bri

Cinders said...

Sorry I haven't been around for a while... Congrats on all the consistent losses but not good that you've had some low points. You are going to knock the exbf off his feet.

What an awesome shopping spree! So much stuff for not much spent. Well done. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Coco said...

Hey Carlton.

Hope everything is going ok and you are enjoying you new clothes.

We miss you!

Coco

Briony said...

Ditto what Coco said, come back soon.
Bri

abc said...

Yep, me too. Hope your doing ok. Been thinking of you. We're all here for you if you need us. I need you to kick my butt too - you do it so well LOL

Mel. said...

Thanks everyone. I've been very busy with work and very stressed. I so hate the end of the financial year and to make it worse I'm doing 3 jobs at the moment. Yes I have met with my boss and it is being sorted out.