Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Measurements for June 2008

Now my weight on the scales hasn't gone down much this month and I do realise that the month isn't over yet. So far its been a month of gaining, losing, gaining, losing etc so tonight I decided that I needed to take my measurements again.

Weight 26/12/07 is 114.8 kilos (Weight Watchers Start Weight is 115.9 kilos)
Arms are 44 Cm's
Hips are 143 Cm's
Chest is 120 Cm's
Thighs are 66 Cm's
Upper Stomach is 137 Cm's

Weight 05/06/2008 is 105.9 kilos
Arms are 40 Cm's
Hips are 138 Cm's
Chest is 120 Cm's
Thighs are 62 Cm's
Upper Stomach is 130 Cm's


Weight 25/06/2008 is 104.5 kilos (nearly 10% goal achieved and TTOM has now come in the past few days so I doubt I'll get there this week.)
Arms are 39 Cm's (loss of 1 cm)
Hips are 132 Cm's (loss of 6 cm's)
Chest is 117 Cm's (loss of 3 cm's)
Thighs are 59 Cm's (loss of 3 cm's)
Upper Stomach is 129 Cm's (loss of 1 cm)

That's a loss of 14 cm's for the month of June and a loss of 34 cm's all over since I started my weight loss journey. Just think of what I can do when the effects of the gym kick in and if I stick to the weight watchers program properly.

I'm happy that my measurements are doing something even if my weight isn't moving as I'd like it too.

Since joining the gym and after discussions with Brad, I've decided that I do not need to purchase a Wii and Wii fit so I have again adjusted my weight loss goals. My side bar has been updated with the new goals and I will try not to adjust them anymore. I just need to pull my finger out and start achieving some of them.

Carlton



4 comments:

Lyn said...

That's a great loss for the month. Don't be disheartened by the small amounts, the point is that it's in the downward direction. When you get to goal you won't care how long it took or the months that it went a little slower, all you will care about then is the fact that you are there! Great work!!

celtic_girl said...

WOW, great resuts there. It puts it into perpective when we do the measurements.

Your gym program look good, all except for the x trainer. I'm not up to that yet, I did 5 mins on it and was knackered, so it's a while away for me.

Jodie said...

Keep up the good work Carlton. You're doing well... and those figures will keep on going down!

As an owner of a Wii Fit myself... I think it's fun - but if you're serious about losing weight/toning... then spend the money on something else. It is sooo time consuming! I've given up on it lately. (I will get back into it soon).
but you would be better off spending the money on runners, exercise DVDs or even the odd personal training session. If you have LOADS of time on your hands... and you don't mind a 60 minute 'workout' taking 120 minutes... then it's great! And if nothing else... ask for vouchers for your birthday or Christmas... and get one. I used my credit card 'points' to get the Wii, and hubby got vouchers for his birthday which he bought me the Wii fit. Way to go!

Elisha said...

Hey Carlton, I know i have been slack but i have just read and caught up - Its fantastic to see your results, you are doing so well!! I am heaps proud of you - the tape measure is one of my very best friends, its amazing really!
Keep up the great work honey, your gonna be at goal in no time. xxxx