Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Scale the World - Power become Energy - Day 4


Power Becomes Energy
Day 4 of 32

"Scale" -- A measurement of energy output.


Would you like more energy? Oh Yes, of course I would.....

In our times, that is almost a ridiculous question. It seems that everyone is on the lookout for energy. Many people find it difficult to climb out of bed in the morning, let alone climb the Round Mountain. I can so relate to the problems of climbing out of bed in the morning.

However, first things first. Let's start with this: what the heck "is" energy?

Perhaps that sounds like yet another ridiculous question, but guess what? It isn't. It is a critical
distinction few people make when asking for something when in reality they have no idea
what they actually want.

Yesterday I asked you to be specific with what you ask. Always state what you want. Do not state what you do not want. This will only cause your mind to focus on the subject of the sentence, not on what you're actually after.

Say this to yourself:

"I do not want a piece of chocolate."

Now, what are you focused on? A slice of turkey? Some apples and brown rice, perhaps?

Hardly! You're thinking "chocolate". Why is this? It is because the subconscious mind cannot hear or process negative statements when the subject is strong.

Saying, "I don't want you to smoke" to a person who thinks about smoking every day will just serve to increase the thoughts of the habit you would like him or her to break.

Now, let's apply this simple mind rule to our quest for more energy.

When you say to yourself, "I wish I had more energy," two things are working against you.
First, you don't really know what energy is. Oh, sure, you have a vague idea, but it is actually "the actions that energy can produce" that you're after. You really don't want more energy for the sake of having it -- you want to move your life more consistently and with less strain.

Second, the vast majority of people "wish" for energy. In fact, most people "wish" for almost
everything.

"Wish?" Is this "I Dream Of Jeannie" or real life?

Which word seems more concrete to you: "wish" or "require"? "Demand"? "Desire"?

"WILL HAVE?"

How many times have you said, "I wish I had more energy," or "I wish I was lean"?

Now we're getting somewhere. So tighten that climbing harness because you're about to take a
bit of a surge upward in your climb:

>>> WORDS RESONATE WITH ENERGY.

Since thought is energy, and you cannot speak without thinking (unlike many claim), words are
a form of energy.

Hang with me (a bit of climbing humor there...)

Energy resonates at specific frequencies. Words contain energy, therefore frequency. The "stuff"
you want exists all around you, and you can either attract the tools and success you demand with the use of the correct frequency (i.e. thoughts that are in sync vibration-wise with what you want), or repel it just as quickly with the use of incorrect frequency.

In order to create massive physical energy in your life, you require massive mental energy and
words that "vibrate" at correct frequencies to produce and gather energy. We'll cover how this
happens later in Scale The World. Just trust me for now that it 'does' happen.

For example, do you think that Michael Jordan became great by saying to himself, "I really wish
I could be great at basketball"?

Just try it.

Say, "I really wish I could be great at ________."

Do you feel any closer to whatever that blank contained? Hardly -- in fact, "you are further
away from it." "It", whatever it may be (a thing, a career, a relationship, whatever) has a frequency that's established, concrete, real and definitive. "It" does not question its existence.

How then can you attract "it" when you use words that vibrate in contrast to "it"? You cannot. It's just not possible. Eventually the two will shove each other apart like magnets facing each
other. This is one reason why you may have started a "diet" or a workout program but only
kept it going for a short while. Didn't it feel like you were "wishing" a lot? Like it was destined
to fail? Like you were swimming upstream all of the time?

Perhaps it was -- and now you know one reason why, and what to do about it. All that can change with the changing of thought, which will produce the changing of energy and attraction.

That produces massive results and action.

This is the opposite of sitting around and waiting for something to create itself. This is using the
tools of your mind properly in order 'to' attract what you require, to design the life you were
designed to create.

While we're at it, you also need to know precisely what energy "is".

Energy is a rate of vibration, at least as far as we are concerned. We'll let the physicists argue the
details, as they are not important to our focus.

Therefore, what you literally want is:

1. The proper vibration to attract, rather than repel, the physical energy that exists all around
you, and...

2. The rewards from applying that energy to your physical life. These rewards can include
"more time with the kids", "feeling less drained at the end of the day", "ready to work out", and
so on.

-- Power comes from energy that is attracted by your thoughts and processed by your body.

Without a clear understanding of this point, and the distinction it brings, you can eat as clean
as a bodybuilder and work out like a madman, yet still drag yourself out of bed in the morning
and need nine cups of coffee to get through the day.

Yes, there are physical reasons for fatigue, but doesn't it makes sense to rule out mental and
metaphysical reasons first?

Try this experiment, just to prove to you that words resonate with energy.

For one day, substitute every "possible" word with a "probable" or "definitive" word. Just for
a day. Take your notebook with you and jot down how you feel after changing your speech
and your thoughts for a mere 24 hours.

"Possible" words are words like "wish", "hope", "dream", "if", "maybe", "do not", and so on.

"Probable" or "definitive" words are "must", "will", "require", "demand", "desire", "trust", "look
forward to", "absolutely", etc.

Here are a few suggestions:

"I hope you will approve my budget" (possible) versus "I trust that you will approve my budget"
(probable) versus "I look forward to you approving my budget" (definitive.)

"I wish I had more time to work out" versus "I desire more time to work out", or "I will create more time to work out today."

Your assignment: write down ten distinctions like these. Use phrases that will help you in your
eating, your exercise, your love life, your career, and your spiritual life.

1. I wish I had more time to exercise. I will create more time to exercise.
2. I wish Marina to call me about the business. I desire that Marina will call me about the business.
3. I wish I could lose weight a little quicker. I desire to lose weight at a consistent rate.
4. I wish I had my money under control. I will create more opportunities to keep my money under control.
5. I wish that Brad did not snore. I desire that Brad would control his snoring.
6. I wish that I could reduce the stress in my life. I will reduce the stress in my life.
7. I wish that i could stay within the weight watchers program. I will create a daily program that I can stick to, so I will stay within the weight watchers program.
8. I wish I could exercise without any excuses. I will create opportunities that I can exercise every day.
9. I wish we could start the business tomorrow.. I desire to start the business as soon as possible.
10. I wish I didn't want to control everything. I desire to be a little more flexible and giving in everything that I do.


Go for it -- energy is everywhere, and it can be attracted in abundance by anyone willing to do so.

From there, we will process and use it to create more internal heat through nutrition. That means a lot less fat, and a lot more movement -- not by "willpower", mind you, but through the ultimate:

REAL POWER.

Tomorrow -- energy is fuel.

Again my answers to this are written in different colours.

Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

0 comments: