Thursday, June 05, 2008

Coke Zero




I so love Coke Zero, so much more than Diet Coke and I didn't think I would ever say that..........

However, I think I need to admit that I am addicted to this stuff and I can drink up to 3 litres of it a day. Points wise on Weight Watchers, it is considered OK as it has 0 points but it isn't good for you in such large amounts. I know that it is full of artificial sugar and chemicals and not good for me in huge amounts but I can't get enough of it. It can get to the point that all I want to drink is Coke Zero and don't drink any water at all during the day. This has to stop and I've tried to go cold turkey and I end up craving it later in the day and give in.

From tomorrow 6 June 2008 I will cut down. I will need to do this one day at a time but I can do it. At least I can say that I only have 1 x 2 litre bottle of it left in the house.

Tomorrow 6 June 2008, I will drink more water, (even if I have to have diet cordial in it) than I drink Coke Zero. I will even try for 50/50 mix and only drink 1 litre of it.

I was good for a while and only had 1 x 600 ml bottle per day but I have slipped and slipped big time. I'll let you know how I go.


Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I have tried Coke Zero, it's too sweet for me.... I used to drink about 3 litres of Diet Coke a day... then went cold turkey and drunk Soda Stream flavours instead for a while... but I'm back on the Diet coke.. but only about 1.5 litres a day which is an improvement! I never drink water, it's POISON!! I was told by Weight Watchers that in order to lose weight you HAD TO DRINK WATER.... bullshit, I lost 61 kilos and didn't drink a drop! Enjoy your Coke Zero, it won't kill you!

Apple2Hourglass said...

When I was doing WW they said if you have one can it's 0 points, but if you drink it to excess - then you need to count points for it. Maybe force yourself to have a glass of water for every glass of coke zero. I try to do that with champagne - but it never bloody works!! hahahaha
Have a great long weekend honey!
Bri