Saturday, June 14, 2008

Weight in Day - Week 17


Today was weigh in day and I lost 700 grams. I am excited cause that's 2 losses in a row and something I haven't been able to do for the past few months. Let's see if I can make it 3 in a row....

Most of my exercise this week has been walking around shopping centre's due to the on & off rain that we have been having....

Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos

Last week 07/6/2008 = 105.6 kilos
This week 14/6/2008 = 104.9 kilos
Loss this week 0.7 kilos.
Loss so far 11 kilos in 17 weeks.

Today we walked to & from weight watchers which is a 30 minute walk each way and then walked around the shopping centre for another hour. We also went for another 30 minute walk tonight around one of the local parks. It seems that 30 minute walks are a good length of time for Brad, he doesn't like to walk much longer, mainly due to him not having a very good pair of runners.

The Core program was interesting this week and a bit harder to stick to that I thought it would be. I guess it doesn't help that we have lots of low point snack food in the house and Brad loves to snack on them. Temptation is something that I will have to keep under control this week.

I will continue on the Core program and try to stick to it a little more. I am going to see if I can have 3 losses in a row.


Carlton
Take One Step at a time.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Well done on the loss ... and all the walking. Sounds like the core plan is working for you!

Heather said...

Oh, I must find out more about core except it scares me...Great job on your loss! Now to make it 3 losses in 3 weeks! Go Carlton!

xx