Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BMI


Now I know that the BMI is not the be end and all of measuring my weight, as it doesn't take into account muscle but its something that I still like to measure it every so often. Now if only this fairy cat could give me a magic wish and take away all my excess body fat, then I'd be happy. Oh well, better go and do it myself.

The BMI Scale is below:-

BMI Name
<> Underweight
18.5 - 25 Normal
25 - 30 Overweight
Above 30 Obese
Above 35 Severely obese
Above 40 Morbidly obese
Above 50 Super obese

My BMI is 38.7 so that makes me severely obese and no longer Morbidly obese. Whilst that's not great, it is coming down as I started this journey at 43.9 and I only have 10 kilos to lose before I become just Obese @ 34.9.

Carlton
Take each step at a time.

1 comments:

MSU gal said...

I am proud of you. Keep up all that good Work!