Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Joined a Gym today

Well Brad and I went and joined the local gym today. Its not a fancy one but it has all the equipment that we need and its cheap.

We've got an appointment tomorrow afternoon for fitness induction and not really looking forward to that, but then again we are both booked in at the same time, so I guess we are doing it together. I really don't need someone to tell me that I'm fat and unfit. I already know that. Oh well the sooner its over and done with the better and I can get my program written and I can start to get fitter.

I'm not quite at my 10% goal yet only 600 grams to go and I'm hoping this will get me there.

Carlton
Take one step at a time.

4 comments:

Apple2Hourglass said...

You're 600 gms away from your 10% goal? Wow - how fantastic you must feel. Keep up the great work honey and good on you for joining a gym - you'll be double digit Dora in no time at this rate!
Well done.
Bri

celtic_girl said...

The fitness assessments give the trainers an indication of what sort of routine they give you, so dont worry about it. They are a good way to see how your progressing,they usually recommend you ahev then every 6 weeks and then change your routine accordingly.

Your doing really well and not far away from your 10%

abc said...

Well done on joining the gym! You are going so great. I'm so happy for you Carlton. 600gms - wow - you go girl! You are kicking your own butt!!! LOL

Unknown said...

Gym is always a step in the right direction!!! Motivation plus! 600 grams is nothing too, you'll get there in no time!