Thursday, July 03, 2008

End of FX End of Financial Year Challenge.

I so cant' believe that this challenge has ended and that 13 weeks has gone by. It has happend so quickly.

I didn't achieve all of my goals but then again I did reach about 60% of them.

Goals where:-

1. To crack the 100 kilos mark. Result was I reached 104.4 kilos or loss of 6.4 kilos or 60%.

2. To exercise 1 hour every day. Result was that I only achieved 60% of my exercise calories as I lost the plot between April and June.

3. To stick to my calories/points every day. Result:- I know that I only achieved this 50% of the time.

4. To not pig out on chocolate. Result:- This one is a hard one as I do tend to pig out of chocolate once a month when I have TTOM. I guess I have improved on that one.

My Lesson in all of this is that I only put in 60% of the effort so I only got 60% of the results I wanted. I really only have myself to blame on this one.

Carlton

0 comments: