Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weight in Week 21

Weigh in day was yesterday and the results were fair, some would say pretty good but for me it is fair.

Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos
Last week 19/7/2008 = 103.8 kilos
This week 26/7/2008 = 103.3 kilos
Loss this week 0.5 kilos.
Loss so far 12.6 kilos in 21 weeks.

My exercise is improving, however I so need to get my eating under control.

I've again switched to core this week to see if I can control my eating and stop eating so much crap.

We went to the football last night and I was really good. I took all my own food, which was 95% core and didn't buy anything else when I was there.

Today we went into the City to the Rocks markets. We walked around for 2 hours before having lunch. We ended up having lunch at City Extra and I had a beef burger with the lot & some chips. I didn't eat all of the bun or chips. Lunch didn't comply with core rules, which is OK but it did cost me 13 points, I'm so glad we went for a walk through the gardens & The Domain for 90 minutes. I ended up earning 13 bonus points, so they can cover my lunch.

Carlton





0 comments: