Saturday, July 12, 2008

Weigh In - Week 20


Today was weigh in day and I lost 1.7 kilos. I am excited because I also got my 10% weight watchers gold star today.

It seems that the gym workouts are finally starting to pay off and be noticed on the scales.




Start Weight on 8/2/2008 = 115.9 kilos
Last week 07/7/2008 = 105.6 kilos
This week 12/6/2008 = 103.9 kilos
Loss this week 1.7 kilos.
Loss so far 12 kilos in 20 weeks.

I'd not have come this far without the help from the ladies in the weight watchers chat room who have helped me through the past few weeks, to keep going and not give up, whilst I have been down and sick.

Now to concentrate on the next goal of double digits. Bring this challenge on.

Carlton

5 comments:

Chris H said...

YAAAAA! Well done Carlton! You ROCK.....

Heather said...

Yay! And a huge loss too! Well, it's been coming, and you've hung in there...Great job Carlton! So happy for you.

Apple2Hourglass said...

Well done honey, keep up the good work!
Bri

Anonymous said...

Yay Carlton,

that is great news am really happy for you.
Picture me waving pompoms and cheering!!

celtic_girl said...

WOOHOO!!! Great news, you go girl!!!