Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Why don't I blog more????

I've had a few people ask me recently why don't I blog more often, after all I'm on the computer all day. Well many reasons really i.e.:-

1. My life is not that exciting really,

2. I do have to do some work.

3. I don't have a lot to say..

4. Did I mention my life is not that exciting?


I'm sure there are more reasons but I can't think of any right now.

Well apart form me not having a very exciting life, I do get lazy and can't be bothered blogging after being on the computer all day.


Hey this year I have blogged twice as much as 2007 and only about 14 more posts to beat 2006's total. I think its pretty good considering...

Update on my life

I can tell you that apart from my annual trip to Melbourne in March for the F1 Grand Prix, my brother and I are planning on going to Italy via London in September for 3 weeks and yes we are planning on attending the Italian F1 Grand Prix.

I got a phone call from my employment consultant today regarding the job that I have applied for. Apparently they were really impressed with me during the first interview and with my results from the Psychological testing, so I've been called back for a 2nd interview which is being held on Thursday at 8 a.m.

I'm glad the Psychological testing was positive as it means I haven't wasted 20+ years in the Banking industry. Mind you I did think the testing was pretty hard and came out thinking I'd blown my chances. I was also pretty brain dead when I came out as it lasted for 3 and a half hours. I so hope that I get this job, I do really really really want it and it pays well.... Fingers Crossed. I've been preparing myself with answers for questions they might ask, now I just have to think of some questions to ask them, so if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them here. That is if anyone actually reads this stuff...


Oh and I have told Brad that I need to lose 2.5 kilos (yes I had a gain on Saturday which I didn't expect) to get to my next weight loss goal and that we are not having any take away until I do it. I want to get this goal out of the way in the month of December 2008.... He wasn't all that impressed but that's his problem... I will still have lunch with my brother on Sundays but I will make better choices. Must also do some exercise tomorrow. I might have to start recording my daily exercise on here so I'm accountable.


5 comments:

Jaxx said...

I am reading :-) and good luck with the job ....

Heather said...

Hope all goes well for your 2nd interview! Oh a trip to London - can I come too? I need a European trip I think. Maybe I can talk Brent into taking me there when I get to goal...it'll take that long to save up for it, lol.

Heather said...

You can do it - GU 100 before the end of the year. No takeaways Brad till then, lol.

Joanne said...

Of course we read it!! I let Phil have fat takeaway once a week on the night that I go to my meeting. I get myself subway on the way home so it works well. I don't even get bothered anymore if they eat it in front of me because you couldn't pay me to put that stuff in my body now.
Good luck on your goal! I know you will make it.
Joanne.
PS good luck wIth the job too!

Kim said...

Good Luck for tomorow morning. I too have an interview at that time so am sending good JOB vibes to both of us!!!

Kim