Saturday, December 27, 2008

I got spoilt on Christmas Day


Yep I got pretty spoilt Christmas Day. I got:-

Wii console and Wii fit

Monopoly Wii game

Tickets to 2009 Formula One event in March 2009

Williams Formula One Team Shirt

Chocolates and Lollies

Myers gift card

Calender and pen


Yesterday we went out and bought the Wii Play game and an additional controller. It just makes it easier when Brad and I play games, this way we don't have to keep handing the controller to each other.

Also if we want to play the Monopoly rich game (one of the many monopoly games on the disk) we each need our own controllers..


We spend most of yesterday and last night playing Wii and Wii fit and needless to say I went to bed feeling pretty sore. I also spent a few hours playing the Wii and Wii fit again today and I think I'm going to be pretty sore tomorrow again. I tend to put my whole body into playing it, just like on the commercials, where as Brad sits on the lounge and just puts in the bare minimum...


At the moment we are both pretty happy with the Wii and can't wait to buy the next game...

I think I might go to the gym in the morning its open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. during the next week and then play on the Wii Fit when I get home. Brad will be at Fire Brigade training and I will have the house to myself all morning...



4 comments:

Jaxx said...

Lucky you getting the Wi console, they look awesome. Have a wonderful New Year :-)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

You did get spoilt didnt you!!!
Oh and congrats on the job at the bank!!
2.5 kilos is a huge loss too...
Well done on counting points over the christmas break.. hope you still manage a loos or maintain over this festive time...

Chris H said...

Far out, you did get spoilt! Hope you have fun with the Wii Fit!

Heather said...

Oh I'm so jealous of your Wii, I really want to get one too but we have to wait until next year....I'm gong to have to save for that one!

Congrats on your huge loss earlier on (last week?). Well done! And with all that Wii fit exercising you're doing, you're going to blitz all the Christmas partying. Unlike moi, I've been a total sloth the last few weeks...must get onto that ex-bike!

xx Heth