Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Weight Watchers Program - Satisfaction Plan


Weight Watchers Australia/New Zealand launched its new program to existing members yesterday. Its called the satisfaction program.

From what I've read on the website its a program which combines the best parts of the points program and the core program.

I can't wait to get the new books on Saturday and see what the finer details of the satisfaction program is. Now I could go to another meeting and get the information earlier than Saturday but I think I will wait. Really its not that much different to the previous points program, just making you more aware of eating foods that keep you satisfied longer.

I always find you get a bit more information about the programs at the meeting rather than what they give you on line. Bring on the satisfaction program I say. From what I've read so far, I think it will be a good program for me. I love the idea of focusing on more filling foods but being able to count points as well. I always found I ate far too much when I did the core program as my portion control seemed to go out the windows. This new program gives me the best of both worlds.


Last week I had a week of emotional eating and surprise surprise (not) I had a large gain on the scales. So large I'm too ashamed to even mention the number. This week is a completely different week, I'm back tracking again, back at the gym and my mind is in such a better place.

This week I'm also happier with myself and my weight loss journey. I'm making a lot better choices and trying to stick within my points. I am finding that I do eat up to 2 bonus points per day when I'm exercising so I'm wondering if I should redo the point quiz to reflect the increase in my activity. I've also earn't 27 bonus points so far this week.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I can't wait to read the new books. My meeting is Thursday night.

Don't worry about the gain. It's a setback but you'll lose that and more along the way.

Enjoy the new programme.

~closed~ said...

The new WW plan in America is called Momentum. I wonder why they have to call if different things for different countries. I received my new book last week. It looks like we'll get a new book for the next 10 weeks or so just as you did when you first started WW. They've really spent the bucks on launching this new program. I think I'm going to like the new Momentum/Satisfaction plan. Let us know what you think...