Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Job Update


Sorry I didn't have a chance to update yesterday about the job..

I got a phone call from the company yesterday to advise me that the Senior Manager is having trouble deciding who to give the job to, its either myself or another person. Apparently they want both of us and they decided that they could do with both of us so they are going to see if they can get another new job approved. This approval could take another few weeks and unless they can decide in the mean time who gets the vacant job and who has to wait for the newly created job, we will both have to wait.


Its not an ideal situation and the only negative part is if the 2nd job doesn't get approved but I have confidence that it will. Its just going to take some time. Fingers crossed, positive thinking etc are all being said and done on my end.

Whilst I do really really want this job and work in this office, I am still looking to see what else is around, but sadly at this time of year there isn't much...

I have not give up on this job by any means and so hope that I get it...

4 comments:

~closed~ said...

*Fingers crossed*. This is really good news.

Heather said...

Oh wow! That's amazing news. Tricky for them but great for you. I really hope they sort it out quickly!

xx

Anonymous said...

Hey there Carlton - fingerd crossed for you for the 1st job!!! hey go for it with the 101 things in 1001 days - if you google it there is a main website that tells you more about it.
Good luck
Lisa

Tina said...

I have everything crossed that you hear some news very soon.

Sounds very promising.