Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wii Console and Wii Fit....

For sometime I've been debating whether or not to get a Wii console. Well I'm still not sure if I want one or if it will be used enough or not but Brad is buying me one for Christmas.

We were shopping last Thursday night and they were on special and I joked that he could get me one for Christmas and before I knew it he agreed and its not on layby (mainly cause money is tight right now).

One of the only reasons I wanted a Wii console is so I could get the Wii fit so I've also laybyed the Wii Fit and I've decided that I can only get it if I use it as my reward for getting to double digits. So now I have to get to double digits so I can have my already laybyed Wii Fit.

I do realise that the Wii Fit will not replace the exercise that I need to do, especially burning fat, however I'm sure it will help with the overall toning of my body. Boy does it need to be toned.


I'm actually getting pretty excited about the prospect of this equipment.




7 comments:

Joanne said...

2 posts in 24 hours!! whooohoooo!! I updated my blog again too. I am not going to get a WII because I have enough toys already LOL.
Enjoy!
Joanne.

Jaxx said...

I have been seriously thinking of getting one too... just waiting to get over Christmas birthdays etc etc... then I may consider it.

Chris H said...

Hi there chick.. hey you left a comment on me blog about attending Dave's funeral.... ummmm.. don't ya live in Australia? Just asking!!!!

boringsahm said...

I love my Wii and only just got the wii fit for my birthday - it does give a you a workout but at the same time it's heaps of fun! Not much exercise these day's can make you smile. We love to hula hoop and work those ab's!

Kimmy said...

Ohh how neat Carlton. I think one of these would be fun too. But can't justify the hefty price tag (not sure how much they are in Oz but are about $600-700 with a wii fit here), well not yet any way.

And good luck with the job interview. I'm sending good vibes your way.

Heather said...

I'd love a Wii too! But maybe not this Christmas as I've got 2 lounge suites for my Chrissy present this year..., not as good for fitness I guess.

~closed~ said...

I've thought of getting a Wii, but I think I'd be just as uncoordinated doing sports on that thing as I am in person. It's hugely popular though. have fun with it!