Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update and Stuff

I didn't end up going to the gym yesterday thanks to my computer. To cut a long story short, I ended up having a bad file on my computer on Sunday night, mind you it didn't happen until 11.30 p.m. and I had to reload all the software, Internet, virus protectors, printers, favourites etc. I ended up going to bed at 1.30 p.m. and was up again at 3 a.m. cause Brad wasn't well and I wanted to get his Internet discs before he went to work. Well because he wasn't well he didn't go to work and we spend 3 hours trying to find his discs, loading them and then loading all the other stuff i needed on the computer. I went back to bed just after 6 a.m. In the end I ended up going Christmas present shopping instead. I now only have 1/2 a present to buy and I think I'm going to get that on Saturday.

An update on the job front is that they expect to have the 2nd job approved this week and then will decide on who gets which job. So you could say the wait continues.

I ended up going to the gym again today and whilst I feel pretty tired right now, I also feel fantastic and happy with my week so far.


0 comments: