Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year and reflections on 2008

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you have a great night.

I've been reflecting on 2008 and what my achievements have been. Its been an up and down year but I have still come out in front.. Some of my achievements are:-

1. I met and now live with a very understanding and loving man (he does annoy me a lot but he does have to put up with a lot from me).

2. I have lost weight, not as much as I wanted however I am smaller and fitter than this time last year. I started the year at 115.9 kilos and this morning I weigh 103.4 kilos.

3. I am starting a new job in 5 days time...

4. I have less stress and worry in my life.

5. I went overseas this year...

Whilst I am disappointed I didn't achieve a lot of what I wanted to this year I have done well.

I have been thinking what I want to achieve in 2009. So far this list is as follows:-

1. To get my finances under control once and for all.

2. To lose 20 kilos.

3. To travel overseas (London, Italy and Scotland) in September 2009.

4. To work on being nicer and more caring to those closest to me..

5. To go to the gym 3 times per week and to do 45 minutes on the Wii Fit 5 times per week.


1 comments:

Waging a War Against Weight said...

My goodness you do have lots to look forward to and achieve this year! I think it's wonderful to have goals as long as they are achieveable - your number 5 sounds like a LOT of excercise but if you are up for it good on you! The only reason I say achieveable goals are important is that if we fail or feel too overwhelmed we may just give in all together or at least take 3 steps back! So I try not to have an all or nothing approach and instead try to give myself small weekly goals I can review and add to as time goes on - but whatever works for you is fantastic! Thanks again for your comments over time they really help keep me in check! Stay strong...Dana