Thursday, January 01, 2009

Measurements


Hope you had a great and safe New Years Eve...

I haven't done my measurements for months as I haven't really been exercising and sticking to the weight watchers program. Well today is the start of a new year and like millions of people around the world I've decided to start a fresh today.


My measurements at the beginning of 2008 were:-
Weight Watchers Start Weight is 115.9 kilos
Arms are 44 Cm's
Hips are 143 Cm's
Chest is 120 Cm's
Thighs are 66 Cm's
Upper Stomach is 137 Cm's


Weight as at 31/12/2008 is 103.4 kilos
Arms are 38 Cm's
Hips are 132 Cm's
Chest is 118 Cm's
Thighs are 59 Cm's
Upper Stomach is 126 Cm's


I did manage to lose some weight and Cm's and the results are:-

Weight loss is 12.5 kilos

Arms is 6
Cm's
Hips is 11 Cm's
Chest is 2
Cm's
Thighs 7
Cm's
Upper Stomach is 11 Cm's

So all up I lost 12.5 kilos and 37 cm's off my whole body. I can't say that I'm all that happy with the results, however at least I am smaller and healthier.

My Wii fit age today was 26. This is based on my height, weight, results of my balanced exercise. Yesterday my Wii fit age was 34....

Edit:- 11.30 p.m.... I managed to do 60 mins of the yoga exercises on the Wii fit today and I felt so good afterwards. I so needed a good stretch after yesterday's workout. Not sure why but every time I go to do a Wii Fit workout Brad has to come down stairs in the middle of it and interupt me or sit there an watch me. It really annoys me and puts me off the whole thing. I wish he would just leave me to it...

Yesterday I managed to do 40 minutes of cardio with the majority of it being jogging. I actually jogged around the island twice (11 mins each time). Half way during the 2nd jog I got a cramp in my calf muscle, needless to say I did continue and finish the jog. I ended up having a sore calf muscle all night.



9 comments:

celtic_girl said...

Hey Carlton

Happy New Year!!

Your results are great and are certainly in the right direction, 37cm's is a huge amount.

Congratulations also on your new job.

~closed~ said...

Happy 2009! Your '08 results are very good. Just imagine what '09 will bring! The Wii sounds very cool. I haven't seen one in person yet. I think I'd enjoy the yoga you mentioned.

Chris H said...

Do ya reckon the Wii fit is good then? Can you answer that with an email or comment cos I am bound to forget to come back and read your reply!

Jaxx said...

Got to love cramp NOT!!!!- I have been getting cramp lately (not enough water me thinks) and hell trying to get out of bed at night is a struggle with cramp. Have a great weekend :-)

Chris H said...

Thanks for the info on Wii Fit...it sounds like I shall give it a miss then! I like something that is challenging and has advanced features... I'd probably get bored in a week! Fingers crossed they bring out more so you don't get bored!

Heather said...

oh you're having so much fun while exercising on your Wii...can't wait till I can have one :)

Apple2Hourglass said...

Happy New Year - you can find my new blog here www.apple2hourglass.blogspot.com

Waging a War Against Weight said...

Wow your results are amazing so don't sound so down! That still evens out to over a kilo a month which is nice and consistant! If your hubby is bothering you maybe you could have a chat about that's your 'me' time and suggest maybe a walk together a few evenings a week where you can chat and get some extra excercise in at the same time! This may also make him feel like he is helping you reach your goals! Good luck with it all...Dana

Jodie said...

12.5kg loss is a great result. And sounds like you're making good use of the Wii. (mine is collecting dust). keep up the good work Carlton. 2009 is the year for you!!!!!!!!