Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weigh in Day


Today is weigh in day and I lost another 900 grams, which is just under 4 tubs 250 gram tubs of butter.

Last week I also lost 900 grams. I'm so happy that I have lost weight 2 weeks in a row and now all the weight I put on over christmas/new year has finally gone.




Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I started my new job a few weeks ago and whilst I've been sitting with people learning the systems etc I can't believe how tired I have been when I get home. I've only really been on the computer for about an hour each night after dinner. The new job is going rather well. The lady I replaced left yesterday and whilst she is very nice, she is hopeless at the job she just left, even after being their for 3 years. We can't wait till this coming week so we can start to change the way we do things, to the correct way or a more efficient way. At the moment we spend at least half of our day looking for things...


I'm on a 4 day training course this week and it is catered for i.e. morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is provided. I so hope they have some healthy options as I don't want to undo all my hard work... I think I might take some fruit with me for morning and afternoon tea and see what they provide for lunch.

I'm pretty happy with how the past 2 weeks have gone, both with my weight loss and my new job...

8 comments:

Jaxx said...

Am glad the new job is going well, have a great weekend :-)

Tina said...

Snap. I lost 900g for the last 2 weeks too. You are doing so well.

Sounds like you are enjoying the new job. You'll have it running smoothly in no time.

samantha said...

Hi Carlton, thanks for leaving a message on my blog, I'm definitely a little better! Well done on your loss this week, and I hope you are enjoying your new job! sam x

celtic_girl said...

Great news on the losses.

Yes,it's funny how we get out of condition with going back to work, I know I was stuffed everynight for a week after only having 6 weeks off!

Waging a War Against Weight said...

Congratulations on your successes both at work and at weight loss! Well done and keep it up! It's sometimes easier to keep going if you are seeing the results on the scales so I hope this works in your favour!!! Take care :) Dana

Jodie said...

congratulations Carlton! you're doing really well. Keep up the good work.

Heather said...

Yay! You're doing so well. great start to 09!
xx

Heather said...

Where are you Carlton? Hope you're OK...xx