Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Not sure what my body is doing at the moment!!!!

Yep that's right, I'm not sure what my body is doing right now. Its TTOM again and normally I wouldn't be all that concerned with it but its only been 2 and 1/2 weeks since I last got them (5/12/2008). They were pretty light last time only lasting about 4 days and even then I think they came earlier than I was expecting. I know Brad made a comment of "Oh not again".....

Normally I get them exactly every 28 days and they last for 5 days...


Just not sure what to make of this.... Am I worrying about nothing....


I think I might go back on the pill and see if that gets them back to being regular. Yes we do use condoms as I don't want any unexpected babies in this house...

I was hoping for another good loss this week, under the new Weight Watchers program but not sure that will happen now, due to fluid re-tension and TTOM...


Just needed to get this off my chest... Yes us woman are blessed aren't we....



3 comments:

Jaxx said...

My TOM is always so up and down, I can get it anything from 2 weeks to 4 weeks apart. But for me it is normal, I wouldn't stress about it just yet maybe give it a couple of months and if it does not regulate then check it out.

Chris H said...

I'm not sure of your age, but my monthlies got irregular and came more frequently once I got to me mid 40's... it was called pre-menopause... *sigh*.. such a pain. I'm lucky cos now it's all gone and I never have to worry about it ever again! YAAAAA.

~closed~ said...

I'm like you. TOM comes every 28 days like clock work. Until recently, that is. I finally started my period last week after 53 days. I went to the doctor for a preg check and hormone check. No preggers and hormones are just fine. I thought I was going thru pre-menopause, but not yet. It could be a lot of things....hope you're doing okay. I've missed reading your blog!